Faceclaim : Hunter Schafer
Crédits : Self
Points RP : 0
Dama : 1 328
Couleur de dialogues : var(--co3)
CW & TW :
Spoiler:
Multicomptes :
Mini, la féeHauru, l'aventurierSia, la tempêteAmalia, le chaosOscar, les regretsEsraa, l'ombreIssei, l'inconnuNiran, la paixNanami, l'éclipseQing, la colèreJune, le soleilIjin, la faucheuse
Aesthetic IRP :

'Cause I know that
we fall apart,
when nothing's new

Aesthetic IRL :

(+18) Sae & gigi 8343077d7c75c71c24ee4208d60a2e90

Please spare me indignity

Naissance & Âge : 15.09.98 ✫ 25 ans
Pronom(s) : She/her
Statut Civil :
Me n the devil

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

Sciences de l'Univers : Astronomie, 想画家 (sogaka) pour shisha no kioku

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

♡♡♡
Particularité(s) :
想画家

Branche 1 → seuil 2 (Les intuitions se font plus fortes, au point que le sōgaka sera capable de prévenir de petits événements anodins et de les éviter.)
Branche 2 → seuil 3 (Il est possible de provoquer des visions qui se feront pourtant plus brèves.)
Branche 3 → seuil 3 (Le sōgaka apprend à communiquer avec les défunts.)
Catalyseur :
Plume.

Logement :

Shinmeidai

Appartement en colocation avec Milo.

♡♡♡
Relations :

~♡

uc ; big sis
Yua ; More than everything
Milo ; Coloc
Rena ; Nothing's new
Willow ; I really don't like u
Amalia Meister
ÉLÈVE ⟡ sour skittles on my tongue
(Le code plus tard jsuis sur tel)
Amalia MeisterAmalia Meister
Amalia MeisterLun 28 Nov 2022 - 8:07
Sae ?? Are you sleeping ? :((((
Amalia MeisterLun 28 Nov 2022 - 8:08
You know… it’s soon our first year together ! I can’t believe it…
Kim SaebyeogKim Saebyeog
Kim SaebyeogLun 28 Nov 2022 - 8:11
I am not my love, is everything okay? Why do you seem sad about such a happy news?
Amalia MeisterLun 28 Nov 2022 - 8:14
Cause you’re my first boyfriend and sometimes I wonder why did you fall in love with me :((( I have nothing special but you, you’re the cutest et kindest boy I ever met <3
Kim SaebyeogKim Saebyeog
Kim SaebyeogLun 28 Nov 2022 - 8:17
I think you are mistaken, we do not seem to be talking about the same person, because my girlfriend is really special, which is exactly why I fell in love with her
Kim SaebyeogKim Saebyeog
Kim SaebyeogLun 28 Nov 2022 - 8:17
I knew it the moment Mini introduced me to her, which is exactly the moment I started to fall for her
Amalia MeisterLun 28 Nov 2022 - 8:19
Oh?? Tell me about her!!
Kim SaebyeogKim Saebyeog
Kim SaebyeogLun 28 Nov 2022 - 8:25
She's as soft as a summer day, she has a smile that could give birth to stars, she's more beautiful than beauty itself, she's so smart I could listen to her for hours, she's kind and thoughtful, she makes my heart fluster and when I'm with her, it feels like I'm lying peacefully under the sun of July
Amalia MeisterLun 28 Nov 2022 - 8:26
Amalia MeisterLun 28 Nov 2022 - 8:26
Im going to cry Sae 😭😭😭
Contenu sponsorisé
Contenu sponsorisé
Navigation