Bienvenue, !
Multicomptes
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

But please don't ruin this for me — Issei

Sato Issei
Faceclaim
Crédits
But please don't ruin this for me — Issei A71cbfed86119aa1326d5b191918d5be
Pseudo IRL : Patrocle
Pronom(s) IRL : She/her
Faceclaim : Wang Yibo
Crédits : Self
Points RP : 0
Dama : 12 061
Couleur de dialogues : var(--fug)
CW & TW :
Spoiler:
Multicomptes :
Mini, la féeHauru, l'aventurierSia, la tempêteAmalia, le chaosOscar, les regretsEsraa, l'ombreIssei, l'inconnuNiran, la paixNanami, l'éclipseQing, la colèreJune, le soleilIjin, la faucheuse
Aesthetic IRP :

Looked so alive,
turns out I'm not real
Just something you paid for
What was I made for?

Aesthetic IRL :

But please don't ruin this for me — Issei E9065742ba205b862a9a4d530937159b

I don't know how to feel

Naissance & Âge : 15.01.99 ♡ 24 ans
Pronom(s) : he/him
Statut Civil :
Célibataire

Solitude, solitude, solitude, ça résonne, vide. Il n'y a rien, pas même un battement.

Médicomagie

6ème année.

♡♡♡
Particularité(s) : None
Catalyseur :
Boucle de jade.

Unique, seulement portée à son oreille droite. Elle est faite d'une pierre sublime et d'or. Elle pend un peu vers son cou et brille lorsque le soleil se brille sur elle. Présent offert par son père adoptif, quand petit dragon de l'enfance s'est endormi au fond d'une boite, unique et dernier souvenir de ses parents biologiques. Catalyseurs d'antan, ne s'éveille plus.
Relations :
Universe

Zhilan ; Jumeau, soulmate
Kira ; Bff (pnj)
Daran ; Bff (pnj)

♡♡♡
Sato Issei
ÉLÈVE ⟡ it's raining every time i open my eyes
cw:

佐藤一政 (Sato Issei)

journal de bord

風義 — Fugi

Kabi-dōri

Célibataire

Cursus médicomagie, sbire de Kaisei

Résumé

I didn't want to open my eyes

résumé
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

fiche moodboard playlist

Please don't make it harder than it already is

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Navigation